Hotels near Sloan's Lake Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sloan's Lake Park
Take a break from the stress of city living and get in touch with nature at Sloan's Lake Park.
It won't be the only thing you'll want to check out in Denver, a state capital with lots to offer.
Fortunately, there are some good hotels that won't cause you to go bankrupt. Check out the rates at the La Quinta Inn Denver Central. The Comfort Inn Denver West is also worthy.
Alternatively, you could splurge at one of the high-end hotels. You should consider the JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek and The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection.
To get your day going, make your first stop at Starbucks. Close to Sloan's Lake Park, it's a great place for a tea or coffee. Head to Sidewok Cafe to have a big meal. And then, head straight to Pit Stop Tavern for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Sloan's Lake ParkDon't miss the chance to see the area near Sloan's Lake Park:
- Not all museums have ancient tools and sculptures. Colorado Sports Hall of Fame holds an assortment of items that is sure to dazzle any sporting nut.
- Buy front row seats to a popular performance at Adams Mystery Playhouse.
- The children are bound to create joyful memories by checking out the interactive activities at Children's Museum of Denver.
- Lose yourself in the secrets of the underwater world while checking out the organisms on show at Denver's Downtown Aquarium.
- The amusement rides and the sizzling fried food at Elitch Gardens Theme Park will remind you of the joys of being a kid.
How much is a hotel room in Sloan's Lake Park?
Hotels in Sloan's Lake Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.