Hotels near Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome
Ready to start planning your Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome trip? You're certain to have a wonderful time.
Planning on flying into Edinburgh? Once you arrive, you'll still have a bit further to go. It's located in Glasgow, 65 kilometres from the capital.
Fortunately, there are some nice hotels that won't break the budget. The Georgian House Hotel - Guest house and the Brunswick Merchant City Hotel are worth looking into.
Before you go to Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome, build up your energy with a tea or coffee at Asda. You don't need to go far for a good meal. McChans has plenty of options. Craving a glass of wine? The Real McCoy is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Sir Chris Hoy VelodromeAfter you see Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome, explore the surrounding area:
- Spend some time at Templeton's Carpet Factory, a popular, old structure. See if you can explore the interior or just admire it from the outside.
- Tollcross Park is a delightful spot for having a picnic or reading a book.
- Ask about group tours and appreciate the displays at People's Palace and Winter Gardens.
- Glasgow Green is perfect for taking things easy.
- Soak up the buzzing atmosphere as you watch a concert at Barrowland Ballroom.
Wave bye-bye to your parking worries, and catch the train to Dalmarnock, the nearest station. It's just 0.8 kilometres from Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome.
How much is a hotel room in Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome?
Hotels in Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.