Hotels near Scott's View
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Scott's View
Need a little break from the constant hum of urban living? Scott's View ought to do nicely.
If you're flying into Edinburgh, you'll still have a bit of a way to go. It sits in St Boswells, 55 kilometres from the nation's capital.
Positioned just a kilometre from Scott's View, the Dryburgh Abbey Hotel is the top place to stay in the surrounding area.
Travellers who want to splash out a bit should check out the Eildonside, an elegant hotel 6 kilometres away.
Make a beeline for The Mainstreet Trading Company (Main Street, St. Boswells) for your morning caffeine fix. It's about 0.1 kilometres from Scott's View. For something more substantial, you just need to go 0.5 kilometres to get to Buccleuch Arms (The Green, Saint Boswells, Melrose).
Other Things to Do Near Scott's ViewPut your tourist hat on and see what's going on in the wider region:
- If walls could speak, Dryburgh Abbey would be overflowing with voices of a different time. Take a tour and uncover the local history.
- Explore Melrose Abbey, a monestary that is home to a collective of religious devotees.
- If you are a history buff plan a trip to Smailholm Tower.
- Enjoy the natural views and spot some bird and marine life at St Abbs & Eyemouth Voluntary Marine Reserve.
- Witness history come to life at Monteviot House. You'll like hearing the stories of the folk who used to live here.
How much is a hotel room in Scott's View?
Hotels in Scott's View start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.