Hotels near Rudas Baths
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Rudas Baths
Top hotels near Rudas Baths
Travellers don't often miss the chance to experience Rudas Baths.
It's located in Budapest, the nation's buzzing capital.
If staying within easy walking distance of Rudas Baths interests you, there are 48 hotel options to select from. The Budapest Marriott Hotel, Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace and InterContinental Budapest are certainly worth checking out.
If you're travelling on a strict budget, you'll be happy to find out that there's a wide range of cheaper accommodations. The Happy Hostel and the Artificial Hostel are two good choices. You'll find them 0.8 kilometres and 0.5 kilometres away, respectively.
If you're looking for a bit of a treat, book a room at one of the several upscale hotels in the surrounding area. The Four Seasons Gresham Palace and the St. George Residence All Suite Hotel Deluxe, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, are recommended.
Head straight to Hard Rock Cafe (Budapest, Deák Ferenc utca 3-5) to fuel up with a coffee. It's approximately 0.8 kilometres from Rudas Baths. For a substantial meal, you only need to walk 0.6 kilometres to come across Buddha-Bar Hotel (Budapest, Váci utca 34).
Other Things to Do Near Rudas BathsBe bold and see what's happening in the region around Rudas Baths:
- The sleek finish and modern engineering of Elisabeth Bridge make it a prominent landmark in the local community.
- Enquire about guided tours, or see if there are any interesting events happening at Citadella.
- Liberty Statue is one of the region's highly-respected landmarks and is a good spot to discover the local history.
- Stroll along the river until you find Liberty Bridge, a piece of civil engineering with a significant history.
- Grab some afternoon tea and take in the panoramic views at Gellért Hill & The Tabán.
If you're using the metro to reach Rudas Baths, disembark at Boráros tér, the nearest station. It's 2 kilometres away. How easy is that?
How much is a hotel room in Rudas Baths?
Hotels in Rudas Baths start at AU$52 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.