AU$33 Quezon City accommodation
Check hotel prices in Quezon City
Top hotel deals in Quezon City
Top budget Quezon City hotel deals
- Red Planet Quezon Timog100 Timog Avenue, Barangay Sacred Heart, Quezon City, Manila
The price is AU$33 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 15
- Eurotel Vivaldi AranetaG/F Vivaldi Residences #628 EDSA, Cubao, Quezon City
The price is AU$48 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- Fersal Hotel KalayaanNo. 130 Kalayaan Avenue Diliman, Quezon City, Manila
- Fersal Hotel Malakas131 Malakas Street, Diliman, Quezon City, Manila
- Fersal Hotel - P. Tuazon, CubaoNo. 245 P. Tuazon Boulevard Cubao, Quezon City, Manila
- Hotel DreamWorld North EDSA967 EDSA corner West Avenue, Barangay Philam, Quezon City, Manila
The price is AU$49 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
Top luxury Quezon City hotel deals
- Seda Vertis NorthAstra cor. Lux Drives, Vertis North, Quezon City3/5 (1 review)
- The Sulo Riviera HotelMatalino Road, Diliman, Quezon City, Manila4/5Very Good! (2 reviews)
- Luxent Hotel51 Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Manila5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Microtel by Wyndham AcropolisE Rodriguez Jr Ave C5, Quezon City, Manila
The price is AU$87 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 9
- Hotel Rembrandt26 Tomas Morato Extension, Scout Bayora, Quezon City, Manila
The price is AU$123 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 265/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Fernandina 88 Suites Hotel222 P. Tuazon Blvd., Araneta Shopping Center, Quezon City, Manila4.3/5Excellent! (4 reviews)
Accommodation In Quezon City
Defined by diverse neighbourhoods, natural beauty and historical significance, Quezon City, Philippines, is a must-see destination. Quezon City sits conveniently between the coast of Manila to the west and the green farmland of Rodriguez to the east. With a lush watershed park and ample urban farming, the former national capital boasts gorgeous green space and eco tours, as well as modern entertainment and luxurious Quezon City accommodation. To enjoy easy-going university town vibes near the city centre or find your Zen among the many nature preserves, start by booking flights to Quezon City.
What to Do in Quezon City
When you’re standing in the largest metropolis in the country, take it all in. The city is divided into several districts, each with its own characteristics. Start in Diliman at Quezon Memorial Circle and the adjacent Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center. Diliman is considered the heart of the city, where you can often find street art and community events. North of Diliman, the neighbourhood of Tandang Sora is home to the iconic Tandang Sora shrine that beautifully represents the region’s religious history. For a lower-key experience, reserve hotels in Quezon City’s Novaliches district to wake up to the peaceful sights and sounds of La Mesa Watershed Park. But before you tuck in, don’t miss the nightlife in Bagumbayan, an up-and-coming district to the southeast.
Getting To & Around Quezon City
Touch down at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) on the waterfront in Manila. Catch a cab or pick up your hired car for the 20 km trip from Manila to Quezon City. Once you arrive at your destination, you can see the main sights and central neighbourhoods with Jeepneys—public buses—but taxis and driving offer more independence.
Speaking of independence, Wotif wants you to see the world affordably. We’ve scouted out the best deals on airfare and accommodation, so your Quezon City holidayw can start now.
How much is a hotel room in Quezon City?
Hotels in Quezon City start at AU$33 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.