Hotels Near Queen Victoria Hospital
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Queen Victoria Hospital
Top hotels near Queen Victoria Hospital
Many people make the trip to Queen Victoria Hospital every year.
You'll clap eyes on it in East Grinstead, 45 kilometres from the nation's capital, London.
Before you spend the day at Queen Victoria Hospital, follow the fragrance of delicious coffee to Chequer Mead. When you need to fill your stomach, choose from a variety of options at Sams Fish and Chips. And lastly, pop into No1 Discos for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Queen Victoria HospitalThe region has much more to offer:
- Go to Chequer Mead Community Arts Centre to watch a performance. But first, confirm what language it's in or you may find it difficult to follow.
- Discover a retreat away from the outside world and rejuvenate your inner spirit at St Swithun's Church.
- Appreciate the historic grounds of Sackville College. Join a guided tour and learn more about its history and notable alumni.
- Unearth the tales from the past when you take a tour of Standen.
- Grab your best mates and play a few rounds at Lingfield Park Racecourse and Golf Club.
Get up bright and early, avoid the tourists and book a ticket for the train. When you get off at East Grinstead, the closest station, it's only a kilometre to Queen Victoria Hospital.
How much is a hotel room in Queen Victoria Hospital?
Hotels in Queen Victoria Hospital start at AU$87 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.