Serviced Apartments in Prague
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Prague
Apartment Hotels in Prague
Short stay apartments in Prague
Stacks of space, separate rooms and the ability to cook up a storm in your very own kitchen. What's not to love about an apartment? If you're taking the entire gang to Prague, take a look at our selection of amazing home away from homes. With so much comfort at your fingertips, don't blame us if you never wanna leave.Popular luxury apartments in Prague
Indulgent surrounds, soft sheets and choccies on your pillow. It's about time you lived it up like a celebrity. So go on. Book a few nights at a luxe Prague apartment and enjoy the A-list treatment:
- EMPIRENT Aquarius Apartments: After concierge services? Maybe 24-hour front desk services too? This ritzy pad fits the bill.
- D22 Luxury Apartments Old Town: Offering guests concierge services and luggage storage facilities, not to mention top service, you'll be pleased you secured a room at this awesome apartment.
Reserving family-friendly apartments in Prague really is child's play. Set up camp and make holidaying with the ankle biters convenient and fun.
- Slovansky Dum Boutique Apartments: This place was made for families. Airport transportation and internet access might explain why.
- St.Havel Residence: It's tough to please everyone. But internet access and laundry facilities certainly help.
Being sent on another trip for work? Stay away from those staid corporate hotels and base yourself in a Prague apartment. After all that networking (and maybe some post-work happy hours), come home to a kitchen and plenty of space at:
- Emporio Prague Apartments (0.4 kilometres from downtown Prague): When you need to plough through and just get it done, you'll be glad to have luggage storage facilities and parking facilities to help lighten the load a little.
- D22 Luxury Apartments Old Town (0.9 kilometres from downtown Prague): With internet access and laundry facilities on offer here, you'll have the incentive and the tools to have work wrapped up in no time flat.
Unlike your ordinary hotel room, an apartment features more than just a shiny kettle and some teacups. Most come with a kitchenette or kitchen equipped with a fridge, microwave, utensils, plates, glasses and cutlery. Breakfast fry-ups after a wild night out have never been easier.
Apartment Accommodation In Prague
Apartment hotels in Prague provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Prague apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Prague. Book with us now and feel at home.