Hotels near Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
You're sure to have a terrific time at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.
Always wanted to visit Cardiff? If you've got enough time, you might just be able to tick both off your list. The attraction is to be found in Portsmouth, just 160 kilometres from the country's capital.
There are 12 listed hotels within easy commuting distance of Portsmouth Historic Dockyard. The Clarence Hotel is only 3 kilometres away. If you're unable to stay there, check out the facilities at the Holiday Inn Express Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays or the Queen's Hotel, 0.4 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Save some dosh and book at the ibis Portsmouth Centre, a kilometre away.
Prepared to spend a tad more for outstanding amenities and service? There are a couple of options that'll hit the nail on the head. You cannot go past the Portsmouth Marriott Hotel and Ryde Castle Hotel.
Before you check out Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, chase down the smell of delicious coffee to The Cornish Bakery. For something to fill you up, grab a table for lunch or dinner at The Royal Maritime Club. After a glass of wine? Tiger Tiger Portsmouth is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Portsmouth Historic DockyardPut your tourist hat on and check what's on offer in the area around Portsmouth Historic Dockyard:
- You'll find lots of entertaining distractions on offer for not just the kids, but the adults too, at Action Stations.
- Battleground strategies from the past come alive at Royal Naval Museum.
- HMS Victory holds a great range of maritime objects, making it a wonderful place to visit if you're a naval enthusiast.
- Uncover the complex world of military precision and order and find out about the rules of war at HMS M33.
- The views from Spinnaker Tower are beautiful. See if you can join a tour.
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is a convenient walk of 0.2 kilometres from Portsmouth Harbour, the closest station. So, hop on board and leave the rush-hour dilemmas behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard?
Hotels in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.