Hotels Near Porter Bay
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Porter Bay
Preparing for your trip to Porter Bay? Don't set out until you've had a look at these handy tips.
Always wanted to visit Port Lincoln? Now's your chance to find out what all the fuss is about!
Select from 10 hotels within 3 kilometres of Porter Bay. The Port Lincoln Hotel (3 kilometres), the Bay 10 Accommodation (3 kilometres) and The Marina Hotel (0.6 kilometres) are all great possibilities.
Save your money for sightseeing and book at the Adventure Backpackers. This low-cost option is just 4 kilometres away.
If you want to re-energise, take a pit stop at Cruisers Hub Cafe. It's at 29 Jubilee Drive, Port Lincoln, only 0.7 kilometres from Porter Bay.
Other Things to Do Near Porter BayWhip out your map and see what's available in the area around Porter Bay:
- Take the plunge at Calypso Star Charters - Shark Cage Diving! It's an excellent way to get your heart pumping.
- To make sure your holiday goes according the schedule, visit Port Lincoln Visitor Information Centre to take a few guides.
- If you appreciate a good wine, be sure to stop by Dellacolline Winery. Here, you can taste test and purchase a bottle or two of the top-notch local wine.
- If you want to put your feet up with a vino or two, head to Boston Bay Wines.
- Recharge your soul with a trip out to North Shields Beach. Bring your friends, and soak up the sunshine!
It's an easy ride to Porter Bay. Just jump off the train at Port Lincoln Railway Station, the closest station, and from there it's about 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Porter Bay?
Hotels in Porter Bay start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.