Hotels near Pointe du Taharaa – One Tree Hill
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Pointe du Taharaa – One Tree Hill
Do you want to find out a little more about Pointe du Taharaa – One Tree Hill before you head off? Here are a few tips.
If you'd like to stay within an easy drive of Pointe du Taharaa – One Tree Hill, the Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort , 0.7 kilometres away, is your best bet.
Don't break your budget on accommodation. Make a reservation at the Hotel Tiare Tahiti, just 8 kilometres away.
Travellers eager to spoil themselves ought to try the Hotel Tahiti Nui, a plush, luxury hotel 7 kilometres away.
If your belly is empty, don't hesitate to grab a bite at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort (Lafayette Beach PK7, Arue). It's just 0.6 kilometres away from Pointe du Taharaa – One Tree Hill.
Other Things to Do Near Pointe du Taharaa – One Tree HillTake in everything Pointe du Taharaa – One Tree Hill offers, but don't forget to also check out the surrounding area:
- Take a big breath of the fresh sea air at Black Sand Beach, and let all your worries disappear.
- Wander around James Norman Hall Home, a significant historic residence that's teeming with stories.
- Pointe Venus Lighthouse has assisted countless sea captains and is well worth a look.
- There are those who get an uneasy feeling when they visit graveyards, but there are also those who feel that they are fairly calming places. If you're the latter, drop into Tomb of King Pomare V.
- Find out about Papeete Town Hall, a modern government site in the region.
How much is a hotel room in Pointe du Taharaa – One Tree Hill?
Hotels in Pointe du Taharaa – One Tree Hill start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.