Hotels Near Peter Murrell Nature Reserve
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Peter Murrell Nature Reserve
Don't keep putting it off. Pack some supplies and make your way to Peter Murrell Nature Reserve!
You're not going to have any issues finding it. It's situated in Hobart, the state capital.
When you're after a caffeinated pick-me-up, make a beeline for Antarctic Division Cafe (203 Channel Highway, Kingston). It's just a kilometre from Peter Murrell Nature Reserve.
Other Things to Do Near Peter Murrell Nature ReserveWhile you're here, you ought to see what the local area has available:
- Inverawe Native Gardens is a preserved area where you can try your luck at birdwatching.
- Taroona Shot Tower is an important and historic landmark.
- Mount Nelson Lookout is the ideal spot to appreciate the surrounding scenery and enjoy the sunset.
- Head over to University of Tasmania to discover where the leaders of tomorrow are created. Don't forget to check for tours before visiting.
- Nothing compares to the serenity of lazing by the water. Be sure to visit Long Beach.
How much is a hotel room in Peter Murrell Nature Reserve?
Hotels in Peter Murrell Nature Reserve start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.