Hotels near Kingborough Sports Centre
Hotels Near Kingborough Sports Centre
There's a whole heap of thrills at Kingborough Sports Centre. Book your tickets and get ready for thrills!
It sits surrounded by the bustle of Hobart, the state capital. You'll discover heaps of things to see and do in this terrific city.
Only here for a brief stint? Save some hassle and stay at one of the 2 hotels within a quick 3 kilometres of Kingborough Sports Centre. Take a look at the Southern Lights Hotel and Channel Views.
Wanting accommodation that doesn't cost and arm and a leg? Check what the Hobart's Accommodation & Hostel and the Backpackers Imperial Hotel - Hostel have to offer.
Happy to spend a tad more for outstanding amenities? There are some options that should win you over. You're sure to like the Islington Hotel and Villa Howden.
If you can't face the day without a tea or coffee, pop into Aura Cafe at Southern Lights Hotel at 19 Kingston View Drive, Kingston. It's just 0.3 kilometres from Kingborough Sports Centre.
Other Things to Do Near Kingborough Sports Centre
Kingborough Sports Centre is not the only reason to head to this corner of the world:
- If you enjoy birdwatching, make time for a visit to Peter Murrell Nature Reserve.
- Taroona Shot Tower, a historic tower, can be seen from miles away.
- Take the time to experience Inverawe Native Gardens, a preserved area that is a haven for much of the local wildlife.
- Venture to Mount Nelson Lookout for an overlook of the region, and to capture some photos of the peaceful surroundings.
- For a number of years now, University of Tasmania has helped shape many great leaders. Give this historic campus a visit and discover what it's like today.