Hotels near Pennisula Hot Springs
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Pennisula Hot Springs
Pennisula Hot Springs is a great place to get outside and enjoy the cool, crisp breeze.
It's positioned in Fingal, 70 kilometres distance from Melbourne, the state capital.
There's a small amount of accommodations within a short commute of Pennisula Hot Springs. Out of the 3 available, you ought to find something that's suitable. Why not see what you think of the Harmony Bed & Breakfast and Peppers Moonah Links Resort?
If you can't appreciate the local attractions without a fully belly, swing by Peninsula Hot Springs Cafe. This lovely dining spot is at 140 Springs Lane, Fingal, only 0.1 kilometres away from Pennisula Hot Springs.
Other Things to Do Near Pennisula Hot SpringsPennisula Hot Springs is not the only reason to stop at this area:
- Slap on your swankiest golf attire and have a go at The Dunes Golf Links.
- There's nothing quite like the joy of lounging by the water. Make sure you visit Back Beach.
- Lose your way in Boneo Maze & Wetlands Centre. This life-sized labyrinth is a lot of fun for the entire family!
- Peninsula Stand Up Paddle is the perfect spot for beginners and frequent visitors to become involved in some water sports.
- Take a rest from your little ones, and enjoy some relaxing recreational games and activities at Rosebud Country Club.
How much is a hotel room in Pennisula Hot Springs?
Hotels in Pennisula Hot Springs start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.