Hotels Near Paradise Valley Springs
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Paradise Valley Springs
Top hotels near Paradise Valley Springs
Find out about a few of the amazing creatures that call Paradise Valley Springs home.
It won't be the only attraction you'll want to see in Rotorua, a magical city that is loved by many.
Happy to spend a little bit more for outstanding amenities? There are a few choices that should fit the bill. You simply can't find better than the Best Western Braeside Rotorua & Conference Centre and Lake Rotorua Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Paradise Valley SpringsParadise Valley Springs is not the only reason to stop at this region:
- Explore Mount Ngongotaha. Keep a look out for the local birdlife that are known to inhabit this special place.
- Wingspan National Bird of Prey Centre is a great place to watch animals relaxing in nature. Be sure to talk to the wonderful people who work tirelessly to keep them safe.
- If you like getting physical and getting in touch with nature, visit Agroventures.
- Stop by and see the farmers go about their daily work at Agrodome. They could even be in need of a helping hand.
- Skyline Rotorua is not just an easy way to get around town, but it's also a thoroughly enjoyable way to take in the scenery.
How much is a hotel room in Paradise Valley Springs?
Hotels in Paradise Valley Springs start at AU$87 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.