Hotels Near Pacific Rim National Park Reserve
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Pacific Rim National Park Reserve
Top hotels near Pacific Rim National Park Reserve
Take in the refreshing air, give yourself a bit of exercise and feel the stress melt away at Pacific Rim National Park Reserve.
It can be visited in Ucluelet, which is 160 kilometres outside of the buzzing city of Victoria.
If you're on a tight budget, make a booking at the Jamie's Rainforest Inn. It's just 8 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Pacific Rim National Park ReserveDon't leave yet! The local area has heaps more on offer:
- If you're keen on golf, organise a few rounds at Long Beach Golf Course.
- Go hiking through Schooner Cove Trailhead. Be sure to allow yourself enough time to have a break and appreciate the surrounding landscape.
- Chill out on the top of Radar Hill and appreciate the vast skies overhead.
- Enjoy the ocean views and spot some marine and bird life at Maquinna Marine Provincial Park.
- Allow some time to visit Ahousat, a protected area that houses much of the local wildlife.
How much is a hotel room in Pacific Rim National Park Reserve?
Hotels in Pacific Rim National Park Reserve start at AU$169 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.