ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 140 rooms feature flat-screen TVs, free bottled water and safes. Premium bedding and down comforters welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include slippers and free toiletries. Fridges, hairdryers and desks are also available. Housekeeping is available on request.
This smoke-free hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Added amenities include a microwave in a common area, a television in a common area and a lift.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 3.5-star Namba hotel include Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater and Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 51 reviews
About the Red Roof Inn & Suites Osaka - Namba/NippombashiLocation 2-7-9 Nipponbashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 542-0073
Red Roof Inn & Suites Osaka - Namba/Nippombashi offers its guests a television in common area, a lift, and a microwave in a common area. Public spaces have free WiFi. A complete renovation of Red Roof Inn & Suites Osaka - Namba/Nippombashi was completed in November 2017. This 3.5-star Osaka hotel is smoke free.
- 140 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (50.6 km / 31.5 mi)
- Train station: Osaka Kitntetsu-Nipponbashi Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Nippombashi Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
Red Roof Inn & Suites Osaka - Namba/Nippombashi offers 140 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary slippers, toilets with an electronic bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on request.
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 June 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Red Roof Inn Osaka Namba/Nippombashi Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Namba/Nippombashi Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Osaka Namba/Nippombashi
- Red Roof Inn Namba/Nippombashi
- Red Roof Inn NambaNippombashi
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Osaka - Namba/Nippombashi Hotel
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Osaka - Namba/Nippombashi Osaka
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Osaka - Namba/Nippombashi Hotel Osaka
You should know
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.