Hotels Near Orokonui Ecosanctuary
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Orokonui Ecosanctuary
Feel the breeze in your hair and unwind at Orokonui Ecosanctuary.
You'll find it in Dunedin, a wonderful city that occupies a special place in the hearts of many.
There's no need to go too far to find a place to lay your head. There are 50 options within a quick trip of Orokonui Ecosanctuary. Consider the 755 Regal Court (a kilometre). That said, the Bluestone On George (a kilometre) and the Commodore Motels (a kilometre) are also worthy.
Rather spend your dollars on adventures? If so, save your cash and make a reservation at a budget hotel. Take a look at what the Manor House Backpackers and the Geeky Gecko Backpackers have to offer.
If you feel you need a bit of pampering, stay at one of the upscale hotels in the immediate area. The Scenic Hotel Dunedin City and the Quest Dunedin, a kilometre and 0.9 kilometres away, are recommended.
Kick start your day with a coffee and snack at Lone Star Cafe & Bar. At 484 George Street, North Dunedin, Dunedin, it's only 0.9 kilometres from Orokonui Ecosanctuary. The Flying Squid is a great spot to have lunch or dinner and is only 0.4 kilometres away. It's at 118 Albany Street, North Dunedin, Dunedin.
Other Things to Do Near Orokonui EcosanctuaryTake in all that Orokonui Ecosanctuary has on offer, but remember to also head to the surrounding region:
- Get lost in another world at Hocken Library.
- Admire the gorgeous buildings of University of Otago. Join a guided tour and find out more about its history and current programs.
- Otago Museum is the perfect place on a rainy day. You can stay dry while learning about some engrossing historical tales.
- Cadbury World is renowned for its exquisite sugary snacks. Be sure to drop by to taste test all the sweets on offer!
- Not all museums have ancient tools and sculptures. New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame offers an assortment of items that will capture the interest of any sports addict.
How much is a hotel room in Orokonui Ecosanctuary?
Hotels in Orokonui Ecosanctuary start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.