ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 105 rooms feature plasma TVs with digital channels, and you can enjoy private spa tubs, free WiFi and balconies. Kitchens come equipped with fridges, microwaves and hobs, and room service is also available. Down comforters invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like soaking tubs and slippers. Sofa beds, DVD players and coffee/tea makers are also available.
A day of pampering can include massages and facials along with aromatherapy and reflexology. The restaurant, TURA, serves Italian cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of a free area shuttle.
Attractions within a 15-minute drive of this 4-star Niseko hotel include Niseko Village and Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 328 reviews
About the One Niseko Resort TowersLocation 455-3 Niseko, Niseko, Hokkaido 048-1511
Renovations + Closures
The property is closed between 14 November and 15 November.
For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences such as ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Niseko hotel.
- 105 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1991
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Ski lift tickets
- Ski equipment storage
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) (116.1 km / 72.1 mi)
- Train station: Niseko Station (7.6 km / 4.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle, train station pick-up, and ski shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
One Niseko Resort Towers offers 105 forms of accommodation with private hot tubs and DVD players. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation is furnished with single sofa beds. Beds feature down comforters. 32-inch Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Accommodation at this 4-star hotel has kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and rice cookers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private hot tub
- In-room kitchen
- Private balcony
- Deep soaking tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Plasma television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Fridge (full size)
- Rice cooker
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
TURA – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Body treatments
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Maximum number of children who can stay free 2
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 4000 per person (one-way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- One Niseko Resort Towers
- One Niseko Towers
- One Resort Towers
You should know
- One Niseko Resort Towers offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.