ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi, iPod docks and flat-screen TVs are featured in all 200 rooms. You'll find nice touches like hydromassage showerheads, slippers and free toiletries to enhance your stay. Fridges, safes and hairdryers are also available.
A day of pampering at The Green Leaf Spa can include massages, facials and aromatherapy. The restaurant, Goshiki, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Tomioka White is the resort's own bar. With ski-in ski-out access, there's more time for downhill skiing and cross-country skiing and you'll find ski rentals on site. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, laundry facilities and ski storage. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
With a stay at this 4-star Niseko resort, you'll be 7.5 km (4.6 mi) from Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 510 reviews
About the The Green Leaf Niseko VillageLocation Higashiyama Onsen, Niseko-cho,Abuta-gun, Niseko, Hokkaido 048-1592
During the winter, enjoy on-site recreational activities like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing and snowboarding. The Green Leaf Niseko Village helps provide the perfect ski holiday with ski storage and ski equipment rentals. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the resort's bar. There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Niseko resort.
- 200 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Ski equipment storage
- Ski equipment rentals
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) (114.1 km / 70.9 mi)
- Train station: Niseko Station (5 km / 3.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Green Leaf Niseko Village offers 200 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and a safe. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a hydromassage showerhead, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen television
- Bathtub or shower
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM. An additional breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Goshiki – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Tomioka White – On-site bar. Happy hour is offered.
- Minimum age to access spa is 7
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Body treatments
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Additional fees apply to children 5-6 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Green Leaf Niseko
- Green Leaf Niseko Village
- Green Leaf Village Hotel
- Green Leaf Village Hotel Niseko
- Green Leaf Village Niseko
- Niseko Green Leaf
- Niseko Green Leaf Village
- Niseko Village
- The Green Leaf Niseko Village Hotel Niseko-Cho
- Green Leaf Niseko Village Resort
- Green Leaf Village Resort
- Green Leaf Village
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.