Riads in Ngong Ping
Best Riads in Ngong Ping
Mood lighting, design accents, and perfectly coordinated colours—for you, it’s all about atmosphere, and that includes on holiday. In fact, you especially want the perfect atmosphere on holiday. And if there’s one place that has incredible vibes in spades, it’s the mysterious land of Morocco. The bustling marketplace, ornate mosques, and exotic gardens…how can you top that? Well, you can make sure you book a stay in one of the incredible riad hotels in Ngong Ping, for starters.
It’s more than just amazing ambiance. You’ll be transported to an entirely new world when you walk through the ornate doors of your riad accommodation. With hand-painted murals, antique sculptures, and plenty of mood lighting to suit your refined aesthetic, Ngong Ping luxury riads will make you feel like a king or queen. This makes sense: Riads were traditionally the city homes of the rich and famous (well, as famous as you could get back when there were job titles like “merchant” and “lady-in-waiting”). But the real magic happens in the courtyard. Whether it’s a lush garden, a lavish patio, or a marvellous modern design, the courtyard is the centrepiece of life in Morocco and of any authentic riad. And speaking of ladies in waiting, the attention you’ll receive will be so on point, you’ll feel like you have one.
We know you’re feeling pretty excited by now (and just wait until you try the Moroccan spiced coffee), but try to calm down enough to focus on this screen. Then search through Wotif’s awesome deals on Ngong Ping riad accommodation and plan your holiday. OK, now you can get psyched.
Top trending hotels in Ngong Ping
- (Lantau Island) YHA Ngong Ping SG Davis Youth HostelLantau Island, Ngong Ping
The price is AU$57 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 6
- ROOMS MASTERSNgong Ping Rd, Ngong Ping
- Royal Plaza Hotel193 Prince Edward Road West, Mong Kok, Kowloon
The price is AU$89 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.8/5Exceptional! (9 reviews)
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre8 Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan
The price is AU$68 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13.5/5Good! (6 reviews)
- New World Millennium Hong Kong Hotel72 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon
The price is AU$137 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 185/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong1 North Point Estate Lane, North Point, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
The price is AU$109 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 184.6/5Wonderful! (14 reviews)
- Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel180 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong
The price is AU$123 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 1
- The Mira Hong Kong HotelMira Place, 118-130 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon
The price is AU$134 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 18