Accommodation Near National Museum, Stockholm
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in National Museum
Places like National Museum are what vacations are for. A trip here is one that you won't regret.
Sitting among the busy streets of Stockholm, it's certainly not the only thing you'll want to check out in the bustling national capital.
If you are keen to stay in the immediate vicinity of National Museum, book a room in one of the 31 neighbouring hotels. Not quite sure where to start? Compare the Grand Hôtel Stockholm, Hotel Skeppsholmen and Hotel Diplomat.
No worries if you're low on funds, you'll have plenty of choice when considering apartments. Consider the fees at the Old Town Lodge - Hostel, only 0.6 kilometres away. Alternatively, the MS Birger Jarl - Hotel & Hostel is a kilometre away.
Tourists looking for a bit of elegance and luxury will appreciate the several upscale hotels. The Hotel Rival and the Berns Hotel, a kilometre and 0.5 kilometres away, are worth looking into.
Checking out the sights can be exhausting! When it's time to re-energise, go to Konditori Sturekatten. It's a stone's throw from National Museum. When you need something more substantial, visit Lydmar Hotel. In the evenings, First Hotel Reisen is ideal for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near National MuseumDon't pass up the chance to explore the area near National Museum:
- You'll be engrossed by the comprehensive displays of wartime technology and memorabilia at Royal Armoury.
- Spend an afternoon viewing the carefully designed displays at Museum of Modern Art.
- When it's a dreary day outside, take refuge at Museum of Medieval Stockholm. You will hear about some fantastic historical tales too!
- If you're keen to find a pleasant park to unwind and breathe in the fresh air, stop by King's Garden.
- Put on all your finery for a spectacular evening at Royal Swedish Opera.
No car, no worries. Journey to National Museum by rail. Disembark at Stockholms Centralstation, the most convenient station, and then wander a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in National Museum?
Hotels in National Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.