Accommodation Near National Gallery, Oslo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in National Gallery
You're not going to regret heading to National Gallery.
If you would like to visit it, you'll need to make a stop in Oslo, the nation's capital city.
With no less than 35 accommodations within a hop, skip and a jump of National Gallery, the only problem you'll have booking a hotel is deciding on which one! Not quite sure where to start? Have a look at the Hotel Continental, Grand Hotel Oslo and Hotel Christiania Teater, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member.
Tired of paying through the nose? There are some low-priced hotels that ought to suit your needs nicely. Choose from the Perminalen Hotel and the Saga Poshtel Oslo Central, 0.6 kilometres and 0.7 kilometres away, respectively.
If you like being pampered, then how about you book one of the top-notch hotels in the area? You won't regret staying at the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo or the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo, a kilometre and 0.4 kilometres away, respectively.
When it's necessary to have coffee to keep yourself on your feet, grab a table at Elias mat & sånt (Kristian Augusts gate 14, Oslo). You'll find it only 0.07 kilometres from National Gallery. For something more filling, order some food at Hotel Continental (Stortingsgata 24/26, Oslo). It's just 0.3 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near National GalleryDon't pass up the chance to check out the region near National Gallery:
- Norwegian Theatre is the place to go for theatre shows. Purchase a ticket and find your seat!
- Go to The Norwegian Theater to watch a play. But first, find out what language it's in or you may find it difficult to follow.
- Fans of history will have hours of fun at Museum of Cultural History, a well-loved history museum.
- Take in the historic buildings of University Aula. Join a tour and learn about its beginning and notable alumni.
- Put your hands together for the actors at Oslo Nye Teater, a great venue.
Get up early, avoid the tourists and grab a seat on the train. When you get to Oslo Central Station, the nearest station, it's only a kilometre to National Gallery.
How much is a hotel room in National Gallery?
Hotels in National Gallery start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.