Accommodation Near Museum of Modern Art, Stockholm
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Museum of Modern Art
You're certain to uncover something fascinating at Museum of Modern Art.
If you've never been to Stockholm, this is an excellent excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's lively captial.
If you're wanting to sleep as close as you can to Museum of Modern Art, you'll find 107 hotels within an easy drive. Have a look at the Grand Hôtel Stockholm (0.5 kilometres). That said, the Hotel Skeppsholmen (0.2 kilometres) and the Hotel Sven Vintappare (0.9 kilometres) are also recommended.
No need to worry if you're on a tight budget, you'll have plenty of options when it comes to hotels and apartments. Why not stay at the Old Town Lodge - Hostel, which is only 0.7 kilometres away? If that doesn't suit, try the MS Birger Jarl - Hotel & Hostel, 0.9 kilometres away.
Or, you could always splurge a little on one of the numerous high-end hotels in the nearby area. The Scandic Hasselbacken and the Hotel Diplomat, 0.9 kilometres and 0.6 kilometres away, are recommended.
Being a tourist can really take it out of you! When it's time for a break, pop in to Café Opera. It's just a quick stroll from Museum of Modern Art. For something to fill you up, take a seat for dinner at Lydmar Hotel. Finally, First Hotel Reisen is the place to go for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Museum of Modern ArtOnce it's time to leave Museum of Modern Art, check out the local region:
- Tourists from all walks of life will be visually engaged by the variety of impressive works of art at National Museum.
- Let your little tackers discover new things, amuse themselves and be enchanted by the amazing exhibits at Junibacken.
- Vasa Museum is home to a large collection of maritime objects, making it an enjoyable place to go if you're passionate about naval history.
- Wartime strategies of the past are revived at Royal Armoury.
- Check for any group tours and discover ancient worlds at Nordic Museum.
Leave the car behind and head to Museum of Modern Art by metro. Stockholms Centralstation, the most convenient station, is 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Museum of Modern Art?
Hotels in Museum of Modern Art start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.