Hotels near Museum of Fife and Drum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Museum of Fife and Drum
You're sure to have a terrific time at Museum of Fife and Drum.
To get there, you'll have to go to Old Saybrook. It's located 100 kilometres from the state capital, Providence.
Book a room only a kilometre away from Museum of Fife and Drum at the Copper Beech Inn, the nearest option available.
To make the most of every penny, stay at a budget place. Why don't you check out the deals at the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Old Saybrook Westbrook and the Liberty Inn?
When you get hungry, drop by Ivoryton Tavern & Cafe. At 8 Summit Street, Ivoryton, it's just a stone's throw from Museum of Fife and Drum. If you want to experience the party scene, John Sobieski III Club (10 Woodland Road, Deep River) should be your first stop.
Other Things to Do Near Museum of Fife and DrumWhen you're done at Museum of Fife and Drum, explore the surrounding region:
- Surprise your friends with an evening at Ivoryton Playhouse. Grab your seats and take in the show!
- Toot toot! Hop aboard at Essex Steam Train, a necessary spot to visit for railroad fanatics.
- Essex Plaza Shopping Center has a large assortment of shops to find everything you need.
- The latest novels, daily newspapers and other interesting resources are calling your name at Essex Library.
- While wandering around Pratt House, take some time to imagine the people who once called this place home.
How much is a hotel room in Museum of Fife and Drum?
Hotels in Museum of Fife and Drum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.