Hotels Near Mount Ngongotaha
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Mount Ngongotaha
Top hotels near Mount Ngongotaha
At Mount Ngongotaha, you can escape the bright lights of the city and take a much-needed break.
It's situated in Rotorua, a terrific city that is sure to charm your socks off.
2 hotels isn't a huge selection, but it's enough if you're set on staying within an easy 3 kilometres of Mount Ngongotaha. You won't be disappointed by the City Lights Boutique Lodge and 436 Rotorua Hideaway Lodge.
Spend your hard-earned cash on the important things in life! Stay a few nights at one of the thriftier options and get the most out of your adventures. Take a look at what the Base Rotorua - Hostel and the Rock Solid Backpackers Rotorua have available.
Other Things to Do Near Mount NgongotahaBe brave and see what's going on in the local area:
- Get inside Skyline Rotorua, a common mode of transport for locals and tourists to view the sights.
- Spend some time at Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park, where they promote the well-being, happiness and protection of the animals that reside there.
- Venture to Mitai Maori Village, a lively and interesting location that's devoted to teaching visitors about local culture.
- At Wingspan National Bird of Prey Centre, the kids can watch some beautiful critters, and discover firsthand the significant role of wildlife protection.
- Soak up the fresh air at Agroventures. You'll find ample space to go walking or to just sit back and take it easy.
How much is a hotel room in Mount Ngongotaha?
Hotels in Mount Ngongotaha start at AU$88 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.