Hotels near Mestrovic Gallery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mestrovic Gallery
Top hotels near Mestrovic Gallery
You won't regret stopping by Mestrovic Gallery.
Planning on flying into Sarajevo? Once you hit the tarmac, you'll still have a bit further to go. You'll find it located in Split, 160 kilometres from the nation's capital.
There's no need to venture too far to find a place to stay. There are 81 options within easy driving distance of Mestrovic Gallery. The Hotel Vestibul Palace (2 kilometres), the Riva Luxury Suites (2 kilometres) and the Heritage Hotel Diocletian (2 kilometres) are well-known choices.
Trying to be a bit more thrifty? There are some bargain places to stay that should be more than suitable. The Stipan Apartment is 2 kilometres away, while the Zephyrus Boutique Accommodation is around a kilometre away.
Don't be afraid to spoil yourself! This area features a fantastic range of luxury hotels. Take a squiz at the amenities at the Divota Apartment Hotel, a kilometre away. Alternatively, the Apartment Noris is merely a kilometre away.
Checking out the sights can be thirsty work! When you need to recharge, pop in to Jadran Beach Bar. It's only a stone's throw from Mestrovic Gallery. Head to Velum for a more substantial meal. As the day turns into night and your mind turns to a drink, head to BOBIS D.O.O. - Zvončac.
Other Things to Do Near Mestrovic GalleryMestrovic Gallery is not the only reason to head to this corner of the world:
- Spend an afternoon out at Meje Beach and take a deep breath of the sea air while you soak up the sun.
- The remnants at Museum of Croatian Archaeological Monuments will excite tourists who are wild about civilisations from the past.
- The open water at Split Marina may tempt you to take a tour on one of the boats and sail into the sunset.
- Take a big gulp of the salty sea air at Kasuni Beach, and let your cares blow away on the breeze.
- Spend an afternoon out at Bene Beach and take a deep breath of the sea air as you soak up the sun.
Leave your cares behind and travel to Mestrovic Gallery by public transport. Željeznički kolodvor Split, the closest station, is just 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Mestrovic Gallery?
Hotels in Mestrovic Gallery start at AU$121 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.