Hotels Near Mathematical Bridge
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Mathematical Bridge
As you stroll around Mathematical Bridge and discover its story, you can feel a real connection to history.
You'll clap eyes on it in Cambridge, 80 kilometres from the nation's capital, London.
If you're only here for a quick visit, why not save some time and book in at one of the many hotels close to Mathematical Bridge? Within 3 kilometres, you'll have no less than 34 possibilities. Take a look at the amenities at The Varsity Hotel & Spa (0.9 kilometres), the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cambridge City Centre (0.2 kilometres) and the Accordia Apartments Chamberlin Court (2 kilometres).
Are you travelling on a shoestring? Lucky for you, this area offers a few low-price options. Secure a room at the Christs College Cambridge to be 0.6 kilometres away, or the Regent Hotel, 0.7 kilometres away.
Hoping for a little pampering? There's a wide range of high-end hotels in the immediate area. The Hilton Cambridge City Centre and the Gonville Hotel, 0.5 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres away, are worth looking into.
Coffee aficionados in need of a cuppa will like Hotel Chocolat (43, Lion Yard Shopping Centre, Cambridge), just 0.5 kilometres from Mathematical Bridge. For your next meal, grab a table at The Royal Cambridge Hotel. It's at Trumpington Street, Cambridge.
Other Things to Do Near Mathematical BridgeMathematical Bridge is not the only reason to visit this corner of the world:
- Head to Queen's College. Even though it was founded many years ago, it's still a buzz with lots of students today.
- Soak up a bit of knowledge as you walk around St Catharine's College, a historic institution that's still in use today.
- Absorb some knowledge by spending some time at Corpus Christi College, an age-old institution that's still in use today.
- Darwin College is a thriving educational institution and a noteworthy attraction in itself.
- Venture to Pembroke College and walk the same halls as the large number of students who have spent time at this historic institution.
Leave early, dodge the other tourists and take a seat on the train. When you get off at Cambridge, the nearest station, it's only 2 kilometres to Mathematical Bridge.
How much is a hotel room in Mathematical Bridge?
Hotels in Mathematical Bridge start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.