Hotels near Mathallen Oslo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mathallen Oslo
Top hotels near Mathallen Oslo
Getting prepared for your trip to Mathallen Oslo? Don't head off until you've had a look at the following tricks and tips.
If you're yet to experience Oslo, this is the perfect excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's action-packed captial.
Book in at one of the 69 hotels within 3 kilometres of Mathallen Oslo. Take a look at the rates at the Hotel Continental (a kilometre), the Grand Hotel Oslo (a kilometre) and the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo (a kilometre).
Love seeing how far your can stretch your travel savings? This region is home to a few great pocket-friendly options. The Perminalen Hotel is a mere 2 kilometres away, and if that doesn't suit, the Anker Hostel is only 0.8 kilometres away.
Those seeking a little bit of luxury and indulgence will appreciate the several upscale hotels. The Hotel Christiania Teater, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member and the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo, a kilometre and a kilometre away, come recommended.
If you're in the area around Mathallen Oslo and feel like a coffee, pop into Villa Paradiso Grünerløkka. When your hunger takes over, find something just right at Scandic Vulkan. After a few cold ones? Spend some time at Anker Hotel and meet other travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Mathallen OsloDon't forget to explore the region near Mathallen Oslo:
- We recommend tourists check out Telthusbakken, one of the most significant streets in the region.
- Take a peek into the beliefs and practices of the local people who congregate at Old Aker Church.
- Go to Damstredet for insight into local activity and an assortment of things to see and do.
- For something a bit out of the ordinary, wander through Var Frelsers Cemetery.
- Check if there's something on at DogA Norwegian Design and Architecture Centre. You'll be very impressed with the place!
No car, no problem. Journey to Mathallen Oslo by rail. Jump off at Oslo Central Station, the closest station, and then wander a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Mathallen Oslo?
Hotels in Mathallen Oslo start at AU$84 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.