Accommodation Near Marina Grande, Sorrento
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Marina Grande Beach
Top hotels near Marina Grande Beach
Many visitors stop in at Marina Grande each year.
You can see it in Sorrento, 210 kilometres from the national capital, Rome. You'll probably have to trek a bit further afield, but it's definitely worth it.
There's a huge variety of handy hotel options, with 64 within a stone's throw of Marina Grande. Haven't the foggiest where to begin? Have a gander at the Bellevue Syrene, Grand Hotel Capodimonte and Grand Hotel La Favorita.
Trying to keep costs down? Or do you just enjoy stretching your dollars further? You'll find a range of economic hotels and apartments nearby. The Villa La Terrazza and the Palazzo Montefusco Relais are among your best choices. You'll locate them 0.7 kilometres and 0.8 kilometres away, respectively.
Looking to pamper yourself a bit? There is a decent range of luxury hotels in the area. Consider the Maison La Minervetta, 0.2 kilometres away. The Grand Hotel Royal, a kilometre away, is also recommended.
Start your morning right with a coffee at Foreigner's Club. Fortunately, it's not far from Marina Grande. When you need something more substantial, visit Hotel Bellevue Syrene. And finally, have a few beers at Hotel Spicy.
Other Things to Do Near Marina GrandeAfter you stop by Marina Grande, check what's going on in the surrounding region:
- Wooden Marquetry Workshop-Museum is a pretty nice place to spend a rainy morning or afternoon.
- When you need a cultural fix, head to Dali Universe, an exhibition space that will elevate you with its first rate collection of art.
- Lovers of art should arrange to stop by Wonderwall Art Gallery to witness the selection of remarkable pieces of art adorning the walls.
- If you adore visual artworks, be sure to head to Museo Bottega della Tarsia Lignea.
- Be sure to head to Villa Comunale Park if you're searching for a quick escape from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Get up bright and early, avoid the tourists and grab your ticket for the train. When you arrive at Sorrento, the nearest station, it's only a kilometre to Marina Grande.
How much is a hotel room in Marina Grande Beach?
Hotels in Marina Grande Beach start at AU$141 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.