Hotels near Mapledurham House and Watermill
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mapledurham House and Watermill
Of the many tourists who flock to Mapledurham House and Watermill each year, few leave disappointed.
You'll find it in Reading, 150 kilometres from the national capital, Cardiff.
There aren't very many accommodations really close to Mapledurham House and Watermill. Nevertheless, you're certain to find something that suits out of the 40 options within 10 kilometres. Have a gander at the facilities at The Forbury Roseate and The Faculty Serviced Apartments.
Prefer to spend your savings on adventures? If so, save your cash and stay at a cheaper hotel. Check out the rates at the Hillingdon Prince. The Bow Guest House is also worthy.
Other Things to Do Near Mapledurham House and WatermillAfter you've left Mapledurham House and Watermill, check what else is available in the area:
- Grab your buddies and play a few rounds at Caversham Golf Club.
- Take your buddies for a game of cricket or a relaxing morning walk around Prospect Park.
- To amuse the children, bring them to Beale Park, where the sights and sounds of furry creatures will keep them amused.
- Check out the goods as long as you like at Broad Street Mall. You're sure to find something that matches your taste.
- Visit Hexagon to view a play. But first, check what language it's in or you may find it difficult to follow.
Wondering how you should travel to Mapledurham House and Watermill? One possibility is getting the train. It's a simple ride to the closest station, Tilehurst, and then a walk of 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Mapledurham House and Watermill?
Hotels in Mapledurham House and Watermill start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.