Hotels near Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple
Ready to start planning your trip to Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple? You're guaranteed to have a great time.
It's situated in Kalavoor, a destination which has plenty to keep you busy.
There are 2 choices if you want to book accommodation within an easy commute of Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple. Have a look at the Abad Turtle Beach and Achayans Homestay.
There are a few high-end accommodation options in this area. Why not loosen your purse strings and really pamper yourself? Check out the Carnoustie Beach Resort & Ayurveda Spa and Punnamada Resorts.
Built up a hunger? Stop by Sreemuruka Thattukada. It's at Bus Stand Road, Ward 15, Alappuzha, 0.1 kilometres from Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple.
Other Things to Do Near Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple
After you visit Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple, check what's going on in the surrounding area:
- Recharge your batteries when you spend the afternoon at Andhakaranazhi Beach. Bring your friends, and enjoy the fresh sea air!
- At Alappuzha Beach, the shores and sea air await. So pack your towel, and take off to soak in the scenery.
- Take a deep breath of salty air at Marari Beach, and let your cares blow away on the breeze.
- What better way to get to know a new country than to discover its spiritual beliefs? Head to Padanilam Parabrahma Temple to get a genuine sense of the area.
- Chettikulangara Bhagavathy Temple is a must-visit for travellers wanting to find out about the heart of the local religion.
No car, no worries. Simply head to Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple by rail. Hop off at Kalavur Halt, the most convenient station, and then wander a kilometre.