Accommodation Near Mammoth Cave, Boranup
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Mammoth Cave
Need a break from the chaos of city living? Mammoth Cave ought to do nicely.
Flying into Perth? You're going to need to drive 250 kilometres from the state capital to get to Boranup.
Pay your respects to good coffee by visiting Lake Cave Tearooms (4172 Caves Road, Forest Grove). It's only 0.1 kilometres away from Mammoth Cave.
Other Things to Do Near Mammoth CaveMammoth Cave is not the only reason to head to this area:
- Go below the earth's surface at CaveWorks & Lake Cave. Listen to the trickling water and discover what's inside.
- For some underground exploring, make your way to Giants Cave.
- Sit back and soak in the sun at Conto Beach.
- For some time in the shadows, head to Calgardup Cave.
- Check out Nuralingup Gardens, a rich and immaculate garden, open for everyone to wander around.
How much is a hotel room in Mammoth Cave?
Hotels in Mammoth Cave start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.