Hotels near Malham Cove
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Malham Cove
Top hotels near Malham Cove
Malham Cove is a great excuse for a holiday.
You'll be able to find it in Skipton, which is situated just 95 kilometres from Liverpool.
If you're after economical digs, check out the Tudor House Bed & Breakfast. It's just 7 kilometres away.
Spoil yourself with a night at The Coniston Hotel and Country Estate. At just 9 kilometres away, it's definitely worth paying a bit more for the service and style.
Other Things to Do Near Malham CoveAfter you've experienced Malham Cove, check what else is on offer in the area:
- Make your way to Gordale Scar, a natural oasis outside the world of concrete and steel.
- Go for a stroll around Malham Tarn. See if you can spot the local birdlife that are known to live in the reserve.
- Make time to focus on your spiritual side at Grassington Congregational Church, a great religious site.
- Head to the highpoint of Pen-y-Ghent for stunning views of the surrounding region.
- It is with luck that the private garden, Gresgarth Hall Gardens, is open for everyone to take a look at, because it would be a pity to miss out on its lush greenery and garden beds.
How much is a hotel room in Malham Cove?
Hotels in Malham Cove start at AU$161 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.