Hotels near The Ingleton Waterfalls Trail
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city and get in touch with the natural world at The Ingleton Waterfalls Trail.
Intending to fly into Edinburgh? Once you arrive, you'll still have a bit of a journey ahead of you. You'll find it located in Eden Valley, 160 kilometres from the national capital.
While there are 2 accommodations within a quick 3 kilometres of The Ingleton Waterfalls Trail, it's still a good idea to book ahead. You might fancy the Wheatsheaf and Seed Hill Guest House.
Are you hoping for a top-notch option that's not too far afield? Make sure you check out the Brookhouse Guest House and Croft Gate.
Before you head to The Ingleton Waterfalls Trail, prepare yourself with a hot drink at Inglesport. When you're ready for lunch or dinner, head to Bernies. After a relaxing drink? Stop by Craven Heiffer Inn and enjoy the atmosphere.
Other Things to Do Near The Ingleton Waterfalls Trail
Remember that this area has heaps more on offer:
- For some underground exploring, make your way to White Scar Cave.
- Go underground at White Scar Caves and take in the shadowy surroundings.
- Ingleborough National Nature Reserve is a protected site where you can do some birdwatching.
- Check out some of the items that The Enchanted Chocolate Mine has available. You just might stumble upon a fantastic present for a loved one, or even yourself.
- When it's time to have a break and chill-out, head on over to The Dukes for a couple of cold ones.