Search Maleny Cottage Rentals
Featured Cottages in Maleny
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in MalenyView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
What are the best Maleny cottages for weddings?
- Secrets on the Lake: These cottages in Maleny’s northern reaches are right on Lake Baroon, for gorgeous pictures on the big day. With open beams and dark wood panelling, the restaurant—Dining on the Deck—is the perfect spot for your reception. And of course, for the wedding night, the happy couple should book the penthouse and enjoy the open-air hot tub and romantic fireplace. The wedding services team will make it all happen for you.
- Flame Hill Vineyard: Say “I do” at this winery on the Blackall Range. There’s an award-winning restaurant, hand-harvested wines, and plenty of photo ops among the vines. And there are two cottages for the bride and groom to choose from, both with stunning vineyard views and sleek, modern décor.
What are the best Montville cottages?
- Montville Misty View Cottages: It doesn’t get cosier than this Montville property—with just four cottages on site, all come with private hot tubs and fireplaces. Order room service and enjoy the stunning mountain and lake views from your patio or book an in-room massage—there are endless ways to relax.
- Montagues of Montville: If you came to explore Kondalilla National Park, these cottages right next to the park entrance are the perfect match. Start your day with complimentary breakfast, then make the 20-minute bushwalk to the famous Kondalilla Falls. Explore your dinner options at the Montville town centre, just a 5-minute drive away, and wind down in your jetted spa tub for a day well-spent.
How far is Maleny from Noosa?
Starting from Noosa Heads, Maleny is about an hour drive southwest. Take the scenic route along the coast or head inland first and see the hinterlands—the 70km drive is beautiful no matter what route you take.
Top trending hotels in Maleny
- Tranquil Park Maleny483 Mountain View Road, Maleny, QLD
The price is AU$160 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 224.1/5Very Good! (96 reviews)
- Maleny Hotel6- Bunya Street, Maleny, QLD
The price is AU$100 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 263.8/5Good! (58 reviews)
- Maleny Terrace Cottages1 Panorama Place, Maleny, QLD
The price is AU$255 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.6/5Exceptional! (11 reviews)
- The Guesthouse1334 Landsborough Maleny Rd, Maleny, QLD
The price is AU$159 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 265/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Spicers Tamarind Retreat88 Obi Lane South, Maleny, QLD
The price is AU$599 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.8/5Exceptional! (50 reviews)
- Rosebrook Cottages - Private Luxury 2 min From Maleny119 Bridge Creek Rd, Maleny, QLD
- On Obi Maleny18 Lawyer Street, Maleny, QLD4.8/5Exceptional! (76 reviews)
- Maleny Bramasole On Mountain View634 Mountain View Road, Maleny, QLD