Hotels near Maggie Beer's Farm Shop
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Maggie Beer's Farm Shop
Top hotels near Maggie Beer's Farm Shop
Want to know some more about Maggie Beer's Farm Shop before you head off? Here are a few helpful tips.
Wondering how to get there? Unfold your map and circle Nuriootpa. It's situated 60 kilometres from the state capital, Adelaide.
If you're feeling tired and feel like a hot drink, visit Maggie Beer's Farm Shop. It's at 50 Pheasant Farm Road, Nuriootpa, only 0.07 kilometres from Maggie Beer's Farm Shop.
Other Things to Do Near Maggie Beer's Farm ShopAfter you've experienced Maggie Beer's Farm Shop, do some exploring in the local area:
- Lovers of wine should make a beeline for Rolf Binder Wines. Ask about the different grape varietals and how the wines are bottled, then see which blend you prefer during a tasting session.
- The wines created at Whistler Wines illustrate the region's climate and grape varietals. Try a couple of blends to see for yourself how these factors come together.
- The friendly staff at Elderton Wines are eager to tell you what's special about their winemaking system. Take the time to have a few samples before purchasing a bottle to have later.
- Shoot the breeze with one of the winemakers at Peter Lehmann. Remember to check for wine tasting sessions!
- Pull on your walking boots and keep your eyes peeled for native birdlife as you wander around Kaiser Stuhl Conservation Park.
No car, no problem. Journey to Maggie Beer's Farm Shop on the train. Hop off at Nuriootpa, the nearest station, and then wander 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Maggie Beer's Farm Shop?
Hotels in Maggie Beer's Farm Shop start at AU$110 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.