Hotels Near Long Khanh Pagoda
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Long Khanh Pagoda
Top hotels near Long Khanh Pagoda
Learning about different religions is among the best aspects of travelling. You're sure to be impressed with Long Khanh Pagoda.
It's located in Quy Nhon, 170 kilometres from the marvellous city of Nha trang.
Positioned just a kilometre away, the Thanh Linh 2 Hotel is an excellent place to stay for those who are tight on cash.
For a superb coffee, stop by Muong Thanh Quy Nhon Hotel. It's only a kilometre away from Long Khanh Pagoda, at 02 Nguyen Hue Street, Quy Nhon (Binh Dinh).
Other Things to Do Near Long Khanh PagodaAppreciate all that Long Khanh Pagoda has to offer, but make sure you also visit the surrounding area:
- What better way to get to know a country than to learn about its spiritual beliefs? Head to Tam An Pagoda to acquire a truly unique sense of the region.
- Binh Dinh Museum is not just a monotonous history lesson, but a hotspot for peeks at the region's past events.
- If you enjoy local history, Emperor Quang Trung Monument is surely worth visiting.
- Thap Doi Cham Towers is a historic tower structure that is worth a visit.
- Go and see Banh It Tower, one of the area's most recognisable historic landmarks.
Sit back, take in the sights and enjoy the train ride to Long Khanh Pagoda. Make sure you dismount at Quynhon Railway Station, the nearest station. Then it's only 0.9 kilometres until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in Long Khanh Pagoda?
Hotels in Long Khanh Pagoda start at AU$27 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.