Hotels Near Lodore Falls
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Lodore Falls
Want to find out some more about Lodore Falls before you head off? Here are a few helpful tips.
If you're flying into Belfast, you will have a little more travelling to do. It's to be found in Lake District, 180 kilometres from the national capital.
Hotels near Lodore Falls are limited. The Leathes Head Country House Hotel, a kilometre away, is the only available option.
Like to save your dollars for mementos? Choose to stay at one of the region's more reasonably priced options. Take a look at what the Swinside Lodge Hotel and the Powe House - B&B have to offer.
The larger area also boasts several upscale hotels for those visitors looking for lovely surroundings and top-quality amenities. It's certainly worth considering the LakeSide House and Stonegarth Guest House.
Have a hot coffee at High Lodore Farm (B5289, Keswick). It's just 0.6 kilometres from Lodore Falls. Mary Mount is a fantastic spot to get a feed and is only 0.3 kilometres away. Find it at Borrowdale, Keswick.
Other Things to Do Near Lodore FallsAfter you're done at Lodore Falls, see what else is available nearby:
- Try to get back to nature at Derwent Water.
- Put on your most comfortable hiking boots, and head to Catbells Lakeland Walk, a popular hiking track.
- Check out Bowder Stone. This rock formation should definitely impress you.
- Serial shoppers always love stopping by The Puzzling Place, one of the notable stores here.
- A stop off at Keswick Mining Museum is a good choice on a rainy day.
How much is a hotel room in Lodore Falls?
Hotels in Lodore Falls start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.