Hotels near Lincoln Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lincoln Park
Top hotels near Lincoln Park
Thinking about taking a trip to Lincoln Park? You're certainly in for a treat.
It's to be found in Chicago, a much-loved city that offers plenty to see and do.
With 15 options within 3 kilometres of Lincoln Park, reserving your perfect place to stay should be easy. Check out the amenities at the Best Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace Hotel (0.8 kilometres away), The Willows Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Old Chicago Inn (2 kilometres).
Not fussed about five-star service? Sleep at one of the reasonably priced hotels close by. Secure a room at the Inn at Lincoln Park to be 2 kilometres away, or the Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago, 2 kilometres away.
Seeing all the sights can be thirsty work! When it's time to re-energise, go to The Flower Flat. It's only a short wander from Lincoln Park. For something larger, pop over to IHOP and order up a big meal. And finally, grab a seat at Chicago Diner to get to know the crowd.
Other Things to Do Near Lincoln ParkThis region has much more going on:
- Tourists who are fascinated by religious architecture should go to Temple Sholom, a well-loved local synagogue.
- Tourists who are interested in religious buildings should check out Anshe Emet Synagogue, a well-loved local synagogue.
- Sense time slowing down at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church, a tranquil place of worship.
- Treat your friends to a live performance at Briar Street Theatre. Find your seats and take in the show!
- On a clear day, sit back and unwind by the water at Montrose Harbor and watch the boats bob up and down on the water.
How much is a hotel room in Lincoln Park?
Hotels in Lincoln Park start at AU$80 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.