Accommodation Near Lawrence Memorial Hall (Spook Hall)
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Lawrence Memorial Hall
Top hotels near Lawrence Memorial Hall
As a venue for events, you can't go past Lawrence Memorial Hall.
It's to be found in Sedona. Settle in and enjoy the 160 kilometres journey from Phoenix, the state capital.
To get your day going, start it off at The Flatiron. In the vicinity of Lawrence Memorial Hall, it's great for a caffeine hit. When you're tired and hungry, you won't have to go far. Head to Grapes Restaurant & Bar to get yourself some food. If you're keen to chill with a glass of wine, Caduceus Cellars and Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Lawrence Memorial HallDon't spend all of your time at Lawrence Memorial Hall. This area has heaps more going on:
- Learn more about the rich history of this region by paying a visit to Mine Museum.
- Take a leap, if you dare, into a world of crime and misconduct at Sliding Jail.
- See if something's on at Chief Surgeon's House. You'll be wrapped with the venue!
- If it's raining outside, consider visiting Audrey Headframe Park.
- Check out Jerome State Historic Park to discover about the region's heritage and life long ago.
How much is a hotel room in Lawrence Memorial Hall?
Hotels in Lawrence Memorial Hall start at AU$124 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.