Hotels near La Dama de Noche Golf Course
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in La Dama de Noche Golf Course
Top hotels near La Dama de Noche Golf Course
An afternoon at La Dama de Noche Golf Course is a terrific way to improve your putt.
It is located in Malaga, 450 kilometres from the national capital, Madrid.
Stay close to La Dama de Noche Golf Course at any one of the 15 surrounding hotels. We recommend the Marbella Club Hotel Golf Resort & Spa, a kilometre away. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, perhaps you would prefer the Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa Marbella (0.5 kilometres) or the Coral Beach (a kilometre).
Visitors on a budget will be glad to know that there are a couple of low-cost hotels and apartments available. Check out the Apartamentos Señorío de Aloha. The La Villa Marbella is also recommended.
If you're after silky sheets and room service, you'll be thrilled with the many high-end hotels. The Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach - Adults only, a kilometre away, and the Melia Marbella Banus, 2 kilometres, are both popular places.
If you're exploring around La Dama de Noche Golf Course and feel like a caffeinated drink, pop into Celicioso Gluten Free Bakery, Food and Drinks. When it's time to have dinner, go to La Meridiana. Seeking a few brews? Try out VILLA MARBELLA and share stories with locals.
Other Things to Do Near La Dama de Noche Golf CourseOnce you're done seeing La Dama de Noche Golf Course, check out the surrounding area:
- If you delight in art, design and culture, be sure to take a trip to Ralli Museum.
- Browse as long as you like at El Corte Ingles Shopping Center. There's sure to be something that matches your preferences.
- Admire the pleasure yachts and catamarans bobbing in the docks or just stroll around and enjoy a fresh breeze at Puerto Banus Marina.
- Hordes of people go to Centro Plaza to give in to their discount demons.
- Plan an afternoon out at Fontanilla Beach and breathe in the fresh air as you soak in the sun.
How much is a hotel room in La Dama de Noche Golf Course?
Hotels in La Dama de Noche Golf Course start at AU$350 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.