Hotels near Keswick Museum and Art Gallery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Keswick Museum and Art Gallery
Top hotels near Keswick Museum and Art Gallery
You can't forgo Keswick Museum and Art Gallery for something more cultural.
Planning on flying into Edinburgh? Once you hit the tarmac, you'll still have some travelling to do. You'll find it located in Keswick, 150 kilometres from the capital.
You'll find a massive number of places to stay here, with no less than 20 within a quick trip of Keswick Museum and Art Gallery. The Keswick Country House Hotel (0.2 kilometres), the LakeSide House (0.6 kilometres) and the Stonegarth Guest House (0.5 kilometres) are recommended choices.
To make the most of your savings, book a room at a budget hotel. Check out the Swinside Lodge Hotel. The Powe House - B&B is also worthwhile.
Hoping to indulge yourself a bit? There's a good range of five star hotels in the surrounding area. The Brundholme and the Hunters Way, 0.6 kilometres and 0.5 kilometres away, are recommended.
If you're in the area around Keswick Museum and Art Gallery and want a tea or coffee, pop into Cafe Bar 26. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go too far. Head to Highfield Hotel & Restaurant to get some food. Seeking a wine or two? Visit Inn on the Square and meet other travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Keswick Museum and Art GalleryAllocate an extra few hours to see what's happening in the area around Keswick Museum and Art Gallery:
- Find the solution to a rainy day by planning a family day at Keswick Mining Museum.
- Check out what The Puzzling Place has for sale. You might just come across a great souvenir for someone you love, or even yourself.
- Check for self-guided tours and take in the artefacts at Cumberland Pencil Museum.
- Make time to concentrate on your spiritual side at Crosthwaite Church, an excellent local religious site.
- Castlerigg Stone Circle is ideal if you're a bit of a history nerd. Don't forget to take a good camera and ask about any guided tours planned when you're there.
How much is a hotel room in Keswick Museum and Art Gallery?
Hotels in Keswick Museum and Art Gallery start at AU$53 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.