Hotels near Kaštelet Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Kaštelet Beach
Top hotels near Kaštelet Beach
Heading to Meje Beach? From hotels to nearby attractions, here's a list of things to mull over before you set off.
It's in Split, a drive of 160 kilometres from Sarajevo.
There's no need to go far to find somewhere to stay. There are 66 options within easy driving distance of Meje Beach. Take a look at the amenities at the Hotel Vestibul Palace (2 kilometres), the Riva Luxury Suites (2 kilometres) and the Heritage Hotel Diocletian (2 kilometres).
On the hunt for accommodation that won't leave you empty-handed? You can't ignore the Stipan Apartment and the Design Hostel Goli & Bosi.
Why don't you spoil yourself and book at the Apartment Noris? It's just 2 kilometres away.
Before you spend the day at Meje Beach, follow the scent of hot coffee to Jadran Beach Bar. When dinnertime rolls around, try out Fast Food Medeni. And finally, pull up a stool at BOBIS D.O.O. - Zvončac for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Meje BeachAfter you stop by Meje Beach, check what's available in the surrounding area:
- With numerous intriguing and unique artworks, Mestrovic Gallery offers a quality outing.
- The relics at Museum of Croatian Archaeological Monuments will impress anyone who is keen on ancient civilisations.
- Nothing compares to the serenity of lying by the water. Make sure you stop by Kasuni Beach.
- The gentle sounds of the water at Split Marina might just tempt you to book a ride on one of the boats and sail off towards the horizon.
- Grab your towel, sunnies and thongs, and go to Bene Beach for a few hours of fun in the sun.
How much is a hotel room in Kaštelet Beach?
Hotels in Kaštelet Beach start at AU$121 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.