ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Sitting areas, digital TV and separate bathtubs and showers are featured in all 15 rooms. Nice touches to enhance your stay include soaking tubs and slippers, while premium bedding and down comforters invite a good night's rest. Additionally, fridges, in-room massages and safes are available.
Kiyokawa is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and wedding services. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Kanazawa ryokan, you'll be 2.5 km (1.6 mi) from Omicho Market.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
61.0% of guests recommend out of 31 reviews
About the Yuyaruru SaisaiLocation 7-1 Kiyokawa-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 921-8032
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Yuyaruru Saisai also features a porter/bellboy and a lift. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Kanazawa ryokan is smoke free.
- 15 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 8 buildings
- Dining venue
- Conference space
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Kanazawa Station (3.8 km / 2.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Yuyaruru Saisai offers 15 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary slippers. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas and includes desks. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, toilets with an electronic bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Kanazawa ryokan provides complimentary wireless Internet access. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- Deep soaking tub
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Yuyaruru Saisai has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after 8:00 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Property Registry Number – 石川県指令収衛指第15073
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective from 1 April 2019. The city tax is in the range JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Kanazawa no Yado YUYARURUSAISAI Hotel
- no Yado YUYARURUSAISAI Hotel
- Kanazawa no Yado YUYARURUSAISAI
- no Yado YUYARURUSAISAI
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.