Accommodation Near Johnson Park, Piscataway
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Johnson Park
Johnson Park is a great excuse for a holiday.
You'll find it in Somerset, 240 kilometres outside of Annapolis, the state capital.
2 hotels isn't a huge range, but it's enough if you're set on staying within an easy commute of of Johnson Park. The Hyatt Regency New Brunswick and The Heldrich Hotel offer some convenient facilities.
Make every penny count by booking at one of the cheaper hotels in the vicinity. The Comfort Suites East Brunswick and the Comfort Inn Edison are worth checking out.
If you're touring near Johnson Park and feel like a coffee, visit The French Press Rutgers. For something larger, head to Skinny Vinnie's Italian Food and check out the menu. As your day winds down and you're ready for a glass of wine, walk over to Olive Branch.
Other Things to Do Near Johnson ParkAfter you stop by Johnson Park, check what's happening in the surrounding region:
- If history was your favourite class in your school days, then ensure you add Cornelius Low House to your list of things to see.
- Watch the students race from one department to another at Rutgers New Brunswick, a contemporary scholarly establishment.
- On a pleasant day, spend a while relaxing in Buccleuch Park.
- Visitors will no doubt be stimulated by the notable works of art at Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum.
- Learn a lot about the beliefs, rituals and practices of the local residents who congregate at Kirkpatrick Chapel.
Say bye-bye to your driving worries, and hop on the train to New Brunswick Station, the most convenient station. It's only 2 kilometres away from Johnson Park.
How much is a hotel room in Johnson Park?
Hotels in Johnson Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.