Hotels near Jefferson Farmers' Market
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Jefferson Farmers' Market
Heading to Jefferson Farmers' Market? From places to stay to surrounding attractions, here are some things to consider before you depart.
Wondering where it is? Dust off your map and draw a cross on Jefferson. It's situated 270 kilometres from the state capital, Columbus.
Within 10 kilometres of Jefferson Farmers' Market, there are 5 accommodations listed. Look into the facilities at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ashtabula-Geneva and Hampton Inn Ashtabula.
To get the most out of your hard-earned dollars, stay the night at a budget place. You will sleep easy at the Sleep Inn & Suites Near I-90 and Ashtabula or the Americas Best Value Inn.
Jefferson Diner (20 North Chestnut Street, Jefferson) is just 0.06 kilometres from Jefferson Farmers' Market. Grab some lunch and refuel. And later on, go to Wall Street Inn Inc (17 Wall Street, Jefferson) and sit back with a beer.
Other Things to Do Near Jefferson Farmers' MarketThis area has lots more to offer:
- It's not hard to have fun at Ashtabula County Fairgrounds, a place full of breath-taking rides, snacks and challenging games.
- If you're looking to fill in a few hours, take in the exhibits at Victorian Perambulator Museum.
- Visit Netcher Road Covered Bridge, a striking example of modern bridge architecture.
- Study the architecture of Doyle Road Covered Bridge from the river banks.
- Traversing the rolling water, Giddings Road Covered Bridge is a great local attraction for any architecture buffs.
How much is a hotel room in Jefferson Farmers' Market?
Hotels in Jefferson Farmers' Market start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.