Hotels near Istana Abu Bakar
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Istana Abu Bakar
Istana Abu Bakar is the perfect excuse for a vacation.
Never been to Kuantan before? Here's your chance!
If you're looking to stay within the vicinity of Istana Abu Bakar, you better hurry. The only choice listed within 3 kilometres is the Ancasa Royale Pekan Pahang (3 kilometres).
When you're in need of a caffeine fix, check out Polo Grilled at Kampung Padang Polo, Pekan. Looking for a more substantial feed? Sg.Golok,Pekan, Phg is located at Kampung Parit Tengah, Pekan, only 0.8 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Istana Abu BakarWhile you're here, get familiar with the area around Istana Abu Bakar:
- Compulsive shoppers always love having a look at Royal Pahang Polo Club, one of the well-known stores here.
- Die-hard golfers can perfect their technique at Kelab Golf Diraja Pekan.
- Go for a walk around Abu Bakar Mosque and try to imagine the interesting lives of the important people who have spent time living here in the past.
- Absorb the peaceful atmosphere while visiting Sultan Abdullah Mosque. It's best to check if tours are available if you want to see inside.
- Gain some understanding of the importance of different faiths and religions at Mariamnan Hindu Temple, a holy site for local believers.
How much is a hotel room in Istana Abu Bakar?
Hotels in Istana Abu Bakar start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.