Hotels near International Rice Research Institute
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in International Rice Research Institute
Top hotels near International Rice Research Institute
So you're considering going to International Rice Research Institute? We can help!
It can be found in Los Banos, 55 kilometres from the nation's capital, Manila. You'll probably have to trek a bit further afield, but it's certainly worth it.
You won't have to travel very far to reach International Rice Research Institute if you book in at one of the 4 accommodations within 10 kilometres. Look into the Splash Suites Hotel Laguna and City of Springs Hotel.
For a delicious hot drink just a kilometre from International Rice Research Institute, check out Cafe Antonio Small Town Coffee Brewers Inc. (Manila South Road, Los Baños). Enjoy some cold beers with the whole crew at Club Kamukamu 88 Resto Bar (JC Velasco Building, National Road, Maahas, Los Baños).
Other Things to Do Near International Rice Research InstituteRemember that this place has much more on offer:
- Soak up a bit of knowledge as you stroll through University of the Philippines-Los Banos, a historic campus that's still in use today.
- Everywhere we go has its unique environmental landscapes. To educate yourself on the plants and wildlife here, pop into Grand Villa Resort Butterfly Center.
- Venture up to the highpoint of Mount Makiling to take in unrivalled views of the surrounding landscape.
- Take something tasty and sit on the banks of Lake Muhikap.
- If it's a cloudless day, watch the sunrise from the edge of Lake Caliraya.
How much is a hotel room in International Rice Research Institute?
Hotels in International Rice Research Institute start at AU$52 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.