Hotels Near Humboldt University
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Humboldt University
Top hotels near Humboldt University
Wander back into a long gone era at Humboldt University.
If you've never been to Berlin, this is a terrific excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's lively captial.
Plan to stay in one of the 43 accommodation options within easy walking distance of Humboldt University. Not quite sure where to begin? Have a gander at the Rocco Forte Hotel De Rome, Regent Berlin and Riverside Royal Hotel.
Saving will be simple if you book in at one of the region's many cheaper lodgings. The BNB Brandenburg Gate and the Eurostars Berlin are merely 0.8 kilometres and 0.4 kilometres away, respectively.
That said, if you're after a bit of luxury and comfort, choose one of the many upmarket hotels close by. The Hotel Adlon Kempinski and the Ritz-Carlton, Berlin, 0.9 kilometres and a kilometre away, come recommended.
To get your day going, make your first stop at Generator Berlin Mitte. Near Humboldt University, it's good for a caffeine hit. When you're ready for lunch or dinner, find a spot at The Westin Grand, Berlin. And lastly, go to Hotel NH Collection Berlin Friedrichstrasse for a beer.
Other Things to Do Near Humboldt UniversityBe brave and see what's happening in the area around Humboldt University:
- Tourists are guaranteed to be enlightened by the unique art displays at Deutsche Guggenheim Berlin.
- Meet with friends at Bebelplatz, a wonderful place to get your bearings.
- The latest novels, daily newspapers and other fascinating resources are available to readers at Alte Bibliothek.
- Go to German State Opera for a fun night of melodic voices and drama.
- If you're known as a bona fide art admirer, German Guggenheim is just the place for you. Offering a fantastic selection of multi-layered canvases, you'll be happy you set aside a few hours to enjoy the experience
If you're wanting to know how to get to Humboldt University, how about you consider the train? It's just 0.5 kilometres from Berlin Friedrichstraße station, the closest station. An additional nearby terminal is Brandenburger Tor, 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Humboldt University?
Hotels in Humboldt University start at AU$61 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.