Accommodation Near Holy Trinity Church, Port Chalmers
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Holy Trinity Church
Holy places often offer us a unique look into the heart of a culture, and Holy Trinity Church is certainly no exception.
It's situated in Port Chalmers, 180 kilometres away from the popular city of Queenstown. If you've got enough time, make sure you spend some time there too!
Visitors wanting to spoil themselves a bit ought to try the Kaimata Retreat, a plush, luxury hotel 7 kilometres away.
Go grab a coffee and check your itinerary at The Port Royale Cafe. It's walking distance from Holy Trinity Church. When you're desperate for some food, check out the menu at Careys Bay Historic Hotel. If you're ready to chill out with a glass of wine, The Portsider is just right.
Other Things to Do Near Holy Trinity ChurchAppreciate everything Holy Trinity Church offers, but don't forget to also head to the surrounding region:
- Port Chalmers Museum is the perfect place on a bleak day. Stay dry while reading about some engrossing historical facts and stories.
- You might be captivated by the hoards of weird and wonderful animals that inhabit the ocean. NZ Marine Studies Centre and Aquarium is dedicated to showcasing this diversity of unique creatures.
- While wandering through the corridors of The Fletcher House it will be quite easy to envision the intriguing lives of past generations.
- Towering high is Lighthouse, a notable, old lighthouse. Find out about the lantern room and the workings and check for lighthouse climbs.
- Listen for the songs of the local birds as you walk around Silver Peaks Reserve.
How much is a hotel room in Holy Trinity Church?
Hotels in Holy Trinity Church start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.